I am using my rest days (like today) to read motivating magazine articles, books, websites, etc... and chat to inspiring people wherever possible. This is a very good way forward, I find, to try and keep me focussed and on track.
However despite a fun and inspiring day, I have nothing specific to write about tonight, so I'll keep this one short. Today I ate very poorly, making some horribly bad (but tasty) decisions. I also bought some trousers for going hillwalking next week, if all goes to plan, though I do need to think headwear at some point this weekend. I am not a hat person. ;)
It's been a mixed day, but I'm feeling okay, and settling in to a warm, comfortable sofa with my half-read copy of "The Ghost Runner" by Bill Jones, which I am very much enjoying so far. .....Can't complain. x
No comments:
Post a Comment