Thursday, 29 January 2015

72/100

Gym last night, gym this morning - feeling absolutely awesome! I got a real mix of resistance work, circuits and cardio stuff done - that's four fantastic sessions over three days. Additionally, Thursday mornings are weigh-in day, and today I stepped on the scales 1.8lbs lighter than last week, and 9.6lbs lighter than 1st January. Really pleased about that. Hopefully I can keep the momentum going, but regardless, keeping the food tracking going, and the activity stickers in the wall chart, will help keep my focus well and truly on the goals.

Work has been pretty difficult recently, so I've taken tomorrow off just to chill out and relax - hopefully I'll get some decent exercise done too, as I'm away for the weekend with my family, for a comedy gig and a bit of shopping/sight-seeing. The pedometer should hopefully get a good workout regardless, though! :-) Today I smashed my step goal, mostly due to my complete disorganisation and having to scuttle home at lunchtime to collect my car, etc. It's funny, because I keep saying I'll get better exercise if I was more organised in life, but today I got more because I was anything but, lol. x x

1 comment:

  1. Great to read these recent blog posts, it's always nice to hear "feeling absolutely awesome!"

    Keep the momentum going? Should be easy now, you've got 9.6lb's less momentum holding you back :-)

    Have a great long weekend.

    ReplyDelete