Halfway through the blogging challenge, but only at the very beginning of the latest leg of my weightloss journey. I know it's only 6 days into the year, and I have a LONG way to go, but I'm still feeling super-positive and charged for the year ahead. I know there's going to be challenging times to come, but I'm ready.
Today was quite a good day - I took a long walk at lunchtime and hit my pedometer target, had a great upper body workout this evening at the work gym, and ate pretty well all day. I know I should write a bit more about my workout, but I was late home from it, and now I've had dinner and a hot shower my body is full, warm, and soooooo sleepy. So, night night, I'll write more tomorrow. x
"ate pretty well all day"
ReplyDeleteI hope that doesn't mean you eat constantly throughout the whole day :-)
With hitting your pedometer target, a rewarding workout, good food and an early night you are doing all the right things. As such days become the new normal you'll see real progress.
Hah, the importance of grammar. Ate pretty well, all day. ;-)
DeleteThe new normal is an interesting concept!! It's all about replacing poor habits with better ones. Today over breakfast I also prepared lunch, which is great (and most unlike the 2014 me), but then half an hour later when I was getting ready to leave the flat, I picked up my coat, money, phone and keys, and headed out to work, leaving my lunch sitting out on the kitchen work top!!!! So while I'm developing the habit of preparing lunch in advance, I need to also remember to develop the habit of... taking it with me!! :-) I popped across to the shops instead, bought some sushi and calamari rings from M&S instead - perhaps tonight I'll stick a post-it note to my door key saying "Lunch???", for tomorrow!