Week Three, and I was thrilled to see the scales show a drop of 3lbs this week, meaning 8lbs since January 1st. I'm loving this, and the result makes me feel so motivated. More so because I really feel like I was headed into a little complacency earlier this week, until I spotted it and make a few changes, which I'm thrilled to see pay off. It demonstrates how well I can do when I focus, but also how my records are helping me identify potential problems long before they become a major issue.
Today I had an early (looooong) meeting at an office in town, so I decided to walk the couple of miles from my flat. I also, because clearly I have to do this sort of thing when I can these days, took the steps up to Regent Road from Leith Street (more specifically, the steps from Greenside Row to Calton Hill - the street, not the hill) - I counted 72 steps!! I was breathing pretty heavily by the time I reached the top, and had to take a moment's break stood outside my workplace for my face to cool down a little!! Really pleased I took that route - I normally walk a slightly less steep way (when I'm not hopping on a bus) so this was a challenge for me. No gym today, but in total I've walked almost 15,000 steps today, with a challenge set of steps, so I'm happy with that.
Well done, over half a stone and he month is even up yet.
ReplyDelete