Sunday, 28 December 2014

41/100 - end of hols

Today included a bit of shopping, family time, and a trip into town to catch up with an old friend I rarely see any more. Really comfortable catching up with her, it's often like no time has passed at all, even though it's been a crazy long time since we last chatted. We shared a couple of bottles of wine, put the world to rights, then headed back our separate ways, as I went home for dinner with the family. Lovely day. Tomorrow I head back to Edinburgh, and end my Christmas hols. The new focus on food, exercises, fitness, and everything that comes along with that, starts then!! I have a lot of half plans scrawled on bits of paper, together with an email from my personal trainer after we chatted before Christmas, and I think I'm just about all set. This has been a relaxing break, and the sleep has been incredible - I'm definitely moving house next year, I've said it so many times now, but it's only when I spend some time in a quiet housing estate with no traffic noise, and very little streetlight coming through bedroom windows etc. that I properly realise what I've been living with for so long. It's time to get ready for 2015. I can't wait! x

No comments:

Post a Comment