Over the last month or so I finally got into listening to podcasts, though I'm still finding out which ones I like and which ones are not really all that good. So far, very early days, I really enjoy "Talk Ultra" and the short sharp burst that is Ben Greenfield's "Get Fit Guy" - Vinnie Tortorich and Jillian Michaels are variable, some episodes I've really enjoyed, others I get irritated by the presenters wittering on in a 'comedic' manner... However, it's early days, and something I want to do more of - it will be great for helping me do more walking, (headphones in, I'll keep walking if I get involved in the podcast!) and for background noise in the flat that isn't rubbish reality TV. The TV will be off more often, so I'll have less excuse to plonk my arse on the couch for hours and hours at a time.
I'm spending some relaxed down-time today loading some new podcasts onto my iPad, and searching for others I might like. I've ended up, so far, with quite a selection, all on the health and fitness subject, which may look like quite a lot, but I'll delete the ones I don't enjoy over time. I think it'll be interesting to compare my list in, say, 6 months' time, and see which ones stay and what new ones appear. I'll do some proper reviews later, after I've had a few months listening to them. in the meantime, if you have any good recommendations, feel free to share them with me! x
No comments:
Post a Comment