Friday, 19 December 2014

33/100

It's going to take me longer to write a post on 'what I have learned on my weightloss journey so far' than I first thought - and since that forms the backbone of my 2015 goals and targets, then that post will have to wait too! This is becoming a worrying new trend for me - not having much to write about!!! It's a difficult time of the year; always dark, really busy, cold, and everywhere you look is festive FOOD. However, as much of a cliché as it really is, it's also a great time for looking back on the year, and on looking forward to the next.

Today I wanted to get out to the optician at lunchtime, so I needed to start work early and give the gym a miss. I realise the irony in being really pleased about going to the gym 5 days in a row, only to follow that with 4 days of inactivity, however that's me now finished work for the Christmas and New Year period, and I intend to use some of the free time to get some exercise, as well as loads of high quality sleep, rest, some reading, and a bit of family time. Tomorrow, there shall be exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment