Tuesday, 23 December 2014

36/100

I'm staying a few days with my parents, and while I had hoped to get some exercise done, at the moment the weather is conspiring against me (it's not stopped heavily raining all day) but also my head is in 'holiday' mode, and I'm enjoying the rest. That's not to say I've left the pedometer at home, no! Habit is well and truly formed there, and I wear it constantly. :-) I'm resting, though - and making the most of chilled out family time. Additionally, my old bedroom is not subject to any traffic noise or streetlights, so my sleep is always incredible here - so there is a definite plus point there!! Food over this festive period will be an issue, but I'll try and make sensible choices while also enjoying Christmas time. I feel okay with this, and also I know that a significant period of focus starts when I get home, so now is a time to relax, and indulge without over-indulging. Feeling good.

Feeling googl I guess, except for my quads. They're actually aching from yesterday morning's squats and Kettlebell swings. :-) I didn't think I'd overdone my workout, but perhaps the long drive afterwards compounded things - though normally long drives affect my calves more, lol. x

No comments:

Post a Comment