Monday, 19 November 2012

59/100 - aarghh, Mondays suck....

I had hoped I would wake up in a better frame of mind today, but alas not. There is little to be gained by rehashing my poor mood in this blog post, so let me just get on with writing up today's workout, from the gym session before work.

1) 5 mins cross-trainer warm-up (I had intended to do more than 10 mins, as planned, but my glutes were really nipping at me after yesterday's workout, and I felt lacking in energy)

2) Leg extension (machine) - single leg, 15kg - x 10 each side, x 4 sets
3) Shoulder press (machine) - 10kg, x 15, x 2 sets

4) Stationary bike - 1km - 2:22 (I wanted to do AT LEAST 2km, but just couldn't bring myself to.)

5) Seated pulley rows - single arm, 10kg - x 15 each side, x 2 sets
6) Low front squats, with 12kg kettlebell - bum down to low step (step on 4 raisers) - x 10, x 2 sets
7) Kettlebell swings, single arm, 12kgs - x 20
8) Step-ups (on 7 raisers), with 10kg barbell on shoulders, x 5 each side
9) Step-ups (on 7 raisers), with 10kg barbell on shoulders, x 10 each side
10) Kettlebell swings, single arm, 12kgs - x 20


Not as good a workout as it ought to have been, but it was mentally tough to drive myself today, and I think I did okay, all things considered. x x

No comments:

Post a Comment