Sunday, 22 February 2015

93/100

Today I slept late (two nights of really great sleep, over 9 hours each night! Bliss) and faffed about in the morning doing some paperwork and shredding. The paper kind, not the Jillian Michaels kind, lol. I got my swimming stuff out, but at lunchtime got an invite to go to the cinema, so that became the plan!! I walked about 1 of the 6 mile journey, each way, and would have done more but for the pants weather today - so in terms of my wall chart, no activity stickers at all, but quite a good day regardless. A good giggle at a silly film, chat in a cafe afterwards, and time this evening to cook dinner, as well as tomorrow's meals in advance. I call that a win.

It does mean Monday won't be a rest day, since today was, which will no doubt throw my bodyclock into confusion when I try and make it go to the gym tomorrow morning, but bring it on!!! The more my body achieves for me, the more I'll expect from it later; it can't go successfully getting a long run done, then expecting an easier ride the rest of the week!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment