Thursday, 20 November 2014

4/100 - Thurs 20th Nov

Already running out of meaningful or witty post titles, this does not bode well for the rest of the challenge, lol!!! Or maybe it's just indicative of the busy, tiring day I've had! However, it started well with a decent gym session - reminding me that even on my busiest work days, if I make the effort to get to the gym I won't regret it. Hmmm, okay, so I might regret it when the delayed onset muscle soreness kicks in tomorrow evening and Saturday morning, but hey, it was good stuff. Lots of work on shoulders and back, as well as the core; swinging kettlebells, doing lifts and raises with the kettlebells, lunges holding kettlebells, deadlifts with the... well, okay, you get the message! :-)

This is quite a short post tonight, my brain is not quite playing along, but I'll do a proper post tomorrow, and might even get a few pictures up over the weekend, just for the helluvit. ;-) After an hour in the gym, and a quick shower and breakfast at home, I headed into work and a day of meetings - not much opportunity for mugs of tea, but a worrying amount of chocolate was consumed. I really need to stop using "aargh, pressure!!" as justification for chocolate, I have no intention to give chocolate up as I try to lose weight, but there's a time and a place! Think I should make this mindless office snacking my first little challenge to focus on - let's say, for the rest of this 100 day blogging challenge, no more vending machine chocolate at work!! I can do it! (I should maybe keep a note of any mini-challenges I add in over this 100 days period, haha, I can see me just blurting out a load of aspirational drivel as this goes on!)

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm enjoying your daily drivel :-)

    As you know I love a mini challenge so think this is a great idea. How about daily planks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking daily planks too, I might start tonight. Eeek!!

      Delete