That's the thing. I keep saying I want to lose x amount of weight, but I've always found it hard to visualise what I mean by that. Largely speaking, and in it's most simplified terms, my low self esteem 'blocks' me from believing I can be successful, and it's something i have to fight all the time. So actually, today was quite a nice change. That's a reason why keeping this blog challenge going for the 100 days is going to be great for me - I can harness the positive feelings into writing, and make them 'real'. There's no shying away from this, because I have to write something, haha, so why not put down the thoughts in my head, no matter how crazy they sound? So, today, I think I really started to believe I could do this, and I say that not because I had a conscious shift in my 'hey, I'm awesome' type of thinking, but because I could finally start to visualise what it might look like when I get there. I have a stupidly long way to go, but there's no reason I can't get there.

Being able to visualise how you want to look is a huge step forward for you Sarah - I don't think I've ever heard you speak that way. All very positive - yay!!!
ReplyDeleteKeep believing my friend and you will achieve amazing things xx
What a gem of post to read this morning, couldn't help by smile, totally agree that having a positive self image to strive for is a great step forward ;-D
ReplyDeleteThanks guys!! x
ReplyDelete