Friday, 28 November 2014

12/100

Rest day today; not entirely planned but the workday was busy, and after meeting my friend Tor for a cuppa and a couple of hours' awesome chat, my head was pounding and home was the best option! However, I have a three-day weekend now, so lots of exercise will get fitted in. :-) I was kind of stuck to my desk today - I didn't even manage 5,000 steps on my pedometer, though I'll be honest I've been mostly ignoring that over the past few months. I wear my pedometer constantly, and it's set to regularly wirelessly send auto-updates to an app, which is great because I don't need to do anything! However if I'm going to try to be more active, I really ought to be paying attention to it - I'll try to get the daily average back up over 10,000 steps again for a while.

One of the things I'll be doing this weekend is sorting out a new training journal, and pulling together my list of PBs, to allow me to start beating them again. That's PBs in a whole load of gym stuff, not just running, as well as swimming and walking. There are stats to be smashed, which will give me the motivational boost to continue, and I can't keep using the "I'm not where I used to be" excuse, because I proved that this week with a new bench press PB! So, let's get on it, and see what I can achieve. Bring on the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment