Ah, Monday, how I love thee. *rolls eyes*
Gym before work this morning - and because I was feeling VERY Monday-ish when I got up, I didn't make it to the gym very early, and was left with quite a shortened session. I think I did the whole thing in less than 40 minutes before heading to the showers... So, not brilliant obviously, but every little counts (as the old woman said when she piddled in the sea.....) Umm. Right, let's move on...
Today's workout - quite a simple one really.
1) 4 minutes cross-trainer warm-up
2) Calf exercises on the power-plate - heel drops, calf raises - 3 x 60 seconds on the highest vibration settings.
3) Rowing machine - 1km - 4:31.9 (this is over 20 minutes outside my PB, but I haven't done much work on the rower recently)
4) failed attempt at running on the treadmill - gave up after about 1 minute, just no energy (mental, not physical, I think) for running today.
5) Seated pulley single-arm rows - 10kg, x 10 each side, x 5 sets
6) Chest incline machine - 20kg, x 15
7) Tricep pushdown (cable machine, using the knotted rope attachment) - 10kg, x15
8) Repeat 6,7
9) Leg press machine - single leg squats - 30kg, x 15 each side, x 2 sets
Short but complementary to yesterday's workout I think (hope). Tomorrow will have to be a cardio day, though!!
Today was mildly notable as it was the first time I've worked out in the gym wearing a sleeveless top. I realise this doesn't sound like a big thing, but when you have the body issues I do.... ;) *throws streamers*
No comments:
Post a Comment