With 100lbs to lose, in Jan 2010, I thought I was on my own in this journey - just me, plenty of tea, and my trainers! Turns out I was wrong...
Monday, 16 March 2015
Decisions...
So, which blog post do I write first? Volunteering at the D33 on Saturday, or running in the Alloa half marathon on Sunday?? Spoiler alert: both posts will contain ludicrous levels of upbeat cheerfulness.
arrrhhhh, you can't keep up hanging!!! How did you get on Sunday??? OK... I need to be patient, takes some deep breaths... Here's looking forward to either and both posts, which ever one comes first ;-)
I'm very excited for both - please hurry up xx
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to both too and quite right to be super upbeat xx
ReplyDeletearrrhhhh, you can't keep up hanging!!! How did you get on Sunday??? OK... I need to be patient, takes some deep breaths... Here's looking forward to either and both posts, which ever one comes first ;-)
ReplyDelete