Saturday, 1 December 2012

71/100 - a.k.a. WED 1/31

The Walk Every Day challenge, for December 2012, commenced with a 3 mile walk in town this afternoon. I kept a brisk pace up, and would have averaged 17 minute miles were it not for having to stand at pedestrian crossing and wait for traffic to stop!! :) Felt good while I walked - it helped that the weather was so good, though, for the 1st Dec. Cold, dry, bright, still... lovely.

The day didn't start well, though - I went to the gym at 8am, and was going to do the 2km cardio challenge that I did a couple of weeks ago (2km on the bike, cross trainer, rower and treadmill), but - hey, guess what?! - it turns out that doing a cardio session after a night of not sleeping due to anxiety and worries doesn't work..... *rolls eyes* I did the 2km on the bike, which was hard work, then went over to the cross-trainer, got going, and after 2 minutes I felt really dizzy and my stomach started to churn, so I stopped, and went for a sit down instead. Today I ate a bit better than yesterday, and I'm going to try and get to bed really early tonight and try to catch up. I know what the anxiety relates to, and it's a temporary thing, but regardless I took some action today towards addressing it. Hopefully tonight will be a better attempt at sleeping!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment