Friday, 17 May 2013

No pre-work exercise today, as I was busy putting a business suit on and panicking about a job interview. So tonight, after work, I headed to the gym and swam 32 steady laps of breast stroke (800m) then sat in the steam room for almost 15 minutes. The swim was good, but I noticed I'm totally avoiding trying to swim front crawl, and if this continues then I'll undo some of the great work I did in the beginner swimming lessons earlier this year. Must push myself to work on it next time. *nods* It's the OLD me that quickly gives up on something that's difficult, remember Sarah....

I've managed to get a total of 7 hours sleep over the past two nights, with interview nerves waking me up, so I'm off to bed early tonight (it's just gone 9pm) and hoping for a bit of a catch-up. Parkrun tomorrow, and trying a different one to see how I get on. Now, though, sleeeeeeeep. x x

1 comment:

  1. Fingers crossed for the interview outcome.
    I hope you enjoy the new Parkrun.

    ReplyDelete